Welcome to CatUrineOdorHelp.com! We have everything you need to prevent, detect, and eliminate cat urine, cat vomit, and other cat odors from your home! Cats are wonderful companions that enrich our lives, but their odors can sometimes be too much. Fortunately, there are quick and easy things you can do to get back to enjoying the company of your cats!
Cat Urine Odor
Cat urine smell is terrible because it is so pervasive and can be difficult to remove. Cat urine smells bad because it has a high ammonia content, along with other proteins that help the cat mark its territory. When these proteins crystallize, they become very difficult to remove with water alone, as the water will only make the smell worse. Removing cat urine and preventing problems with cat urine smell is a three step process:
- Prevention. Stopping cat urine smell before it starts is essential. Learn about techniques to prevent your cats from urinating out of their litter box before you have to clean it up!
- Detection. Unless you catch your cat in the act of urinating, cat urine can often go undetected for days. Worse, the cat will often continue to mark the area until you do something. Learn how to detect urine fast.
- Treatment. Once you’ve found an area where the cat urinated, you need to remove it, but not just with water. Learn how to properly remove cat urine from any surface.
Cat Vomit Odor
Cat vomit odor, while not as bad as cat urine odor, can still be a disgusting problem to deal with. Cats vomit for a lot of different reasons, not just because they are sick. Many cats will vomit up hairballs, and some cats will vomit if they eat too fast. There are lots of reasons, and so prevention is key. As with removing cat urine odor, removing cat vomit odor is a three step process:
- Prevention. To stop cat vomit, you need to understand the causes. Cats vomit for reasons other than being sick. Learn why cats vomit.
- Detection. Cat vomit is a bit easier to detect than urine, as you can usually see it. Learn a few new tricks for finding cat vomit in hard-to-find places.
- Treatment. After you’ve found the cat vomit, you’ll need to remove it. Removing cat vomit is easy with the proper technique and a few simple tools.
Introducing Cat Urine Odor Help